Fidelity Bravery Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.fbiclans.net

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for Aimbot/wallhacker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zell

Banned for Aimbot/wallhacker Empty
PostSubject: Banned for Aimbot/wallhacker   Banned for Aimbot/wallhacker EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Hey there, Im Zell, Im from Australia and recently stumbled across your Enemy Territory server while looking for some new ones, anyhow i was playing today on |FBI|GREY XPSAVE FOREVER ip:8.6.15.237:27960 and was banned for Wallhacking/Aimbot. Ill assure you this is wrong, and if u care to look at the demos with r_shownormals 1 you'll see no signs off a wallhack and as for the aimbot..... remember im from australia and have 350 ping, so my bullets will always lag (hencing why it may look like my bullets are hitting ppl, but on your screen im no where near em)
anyone that has played with 300+ ping will understand, anyhow looking forward to a speedy unban.

thx for your time

Zell
Back to top Go down
zell

Banned for Aimbot/wallhacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Aimbot/wallhacker   Banned for Aimbot/wallhacker EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Hey, Was wondering how that unban was coming, id like to come back and play on your server again, if there is no demo can u please unban me
thank you.
Back to top Go down

Banned for Aimbot/wallhacker
Page 1 of 1