Fidelity Bravery Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.fbiclans.net

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any chance...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#h@x.

Any chance... Empty
PostSubject: Any chance...   Any chance... EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:02 am

I'm just wondering if there's any chance of me being unbanned on the |FBI| Grey server. I think THUG was the one that banned me because he was the only spec at the time. I'm assuming it was because he thought i was botting or whing. Sadly i didn't get to defend myself, i just got banned out of the blue. I've never hacked or used a bot of any kind and i like playing on the Grey server so I'd like to be unbanned. I also assume that THUG or someone made a video for evidence or something and it would be nice to see what other people think about it if i can't get unbanned.

Blood~Angel
Back to top Go down
|FBI|h3r0|FBI|

Any chance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any chance...   Any chance... EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:39 pm

Well well.. same with me, but only with fbi another forums, what are active forums.. I want unban there but they can't.. Evil or Very Mad stupid guys i think lol
Back to top Go down
#h@x.

Any chance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any chance...   Any chance... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:16 am

Well since there's actually a little activity now... Can someone read this, I want unbanned. I see no reason why this should be ignored and overlooked. Please leave a comment or something. I just want to play on Grey again. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any chance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any chance...   Any chance... Empty

Back to top Go down

Any chance...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fidelity Bravery Integrity :: Clan Bases :: Grey Clan Base-
Jump to: